|A man is left to his reflections|
|Running time|| |
In a black expanse, a man sits. He spots a reflection of himself and examines the mirror. He sits again. After a long while, the man approaches the mirror again. He taps on the mirror, and then hits it hard with his fist. The mirror shatters, revealing a doorway masked in blinding light. After hesitating, the man enters the doorway.
Outside, he finds the normal world: motorcycles driving by, people skateboarding. The man glances back at the doorway, and then continues out into the world.
- Zach Macias - Director, Animator, Writer, Editor
- Joseph Frank - Composer
- Lewis Chen - Glass shatter effect
- Roland Szentesi - Sound effects
- Daniel Holmes - Special thanks
- Nathan Wells - Special thanks
|2006||Brickfilming Achievement in Motion Picture Arts||Best Film||Nominated|
|Best Sound Design||Nominated|