This is a collection of television news features and newspaper, magazine, and website articles that highlight or mention brickfilming and brickfilmers.
Comcast on DemandEdit
From roughly 2007 to 2010, Comcast on Demand featured a channel named "LEGO TV". The channel featured a variety of LEGO-themed programs, including official CGI LEGO animations, LEGO commercials, and brickfilms.
Wall Street JournalEdit
- In This Film Industry It Really Helps To Be a Blockhead by Andrew LaVallee - Oct 6, 2007
The New York TimesEdit
- Compressed Data: A New Kit From Lego For Auteurs of Bricks by Pamela Licalzi O'Connell - Jan. 15, 2001
- 2001: A LEGO Odyssey
- Titanic Legos at Sea
- TECHNOLOGY IN ART; Filmmakers Send a Message With Lego as the Medium by Sara Ivry - Nov. 15, 2001
- Lego Tinkered With Success, And Is Now Paying a Price by John Tagliabue - Dec. 25, 2001
- Lego Rejects a Bit Part in a Spinal Tap DVD by Andrew Adam Newman - Aug. 10, 2009
- Tonight I'm Going to Rock You Tonight by Coleman Hickey
- Microtrends: Brickfilms by Tom Whitwell, Nov 2, 2007 (full article hidden behind paywall)
- Legos, Camera, Action! by Mark Robinson - Nov 1, 2003
Website Articles / VideosEdit
- Hottest Trend in Filmmaking? Child's Play by Jeff Rossen and Jerry Tully - Sept. 10, 2007 with accompanying video news segment.
- Custom animation by David Pagano for the segment
- Infinity Squared
- Billy Gribbin of Leftfield Studios
- Star Wars: The Great Disturbance
- Rise of the Empire
- Joshua Leasure of Brickfilms.com
- The Battle of New Orleans
- The Artist (as a thumbnail)
- Zero Gravity Rebellion
- Little Guys!
- Various brickfilms from YouTube: A Batman vs Superman film, ok go treadmill, Lego YMCA, System of a Lego - Chop Suey!, Bringing lego back, a wedding brickfilm at 3:35?
- How fan films shaped The Lego Movie by Christophe Haubursin and Morgan Cardiff - June 15, 2017